Latest News

AFRIMA 2016: Worst Dressed Celebs At The Award Show

So amidst pomp and pageantry, the 2016 edition of the All African Music Awards, took place yesterday and yes, a host of your favorite celebs, not only took home some plaques, some did show up dressed as they should.
However, a few other celebs, thought it wise to be creative, but and ended up hitting a sour note in many hearts.
Here are the worst dressed celebs at the 2016 All Africa Music Awards [AFRIMA]

Denrele Edun
rsz_img_3760-e1478513010663
Yes, we get it, you love to be a queen but I am forced to wonder if this is what was going through his mind as he hurriedly put on this ridiculousness personified; ‘Just how ridiculous can I look today?’ Least he could was steam the red riding hood before stepping out


Seyi Shay
seyi
‘Can you see it, can you see it now?’ It’s just simply tacky when you have your bed net held together to create some sort of design, just about high enough to show off your buttless behind. Child, nuff already!

Peter Okoye
rsz_img_4631-1-e1478512361840
‘I bet I can make everyone think am cool with my ‘Ikeja Under bridge Shirt, rosary to make ’em think am all you know what and wait…., I can’t see, do I have spinach in my teeth?’


Hummmmm…you get featured on TX today..enjoy the not one I minute fame
18
Its all African…we get it, but we are as tired of this style as we are of artistes claiming they are living theWizkid life when in fact they are mere bootleg copies of Burnaboy living the life of a Viktoh. Yea, we can see the effort with the molded headtop sorry headgear...still nah. Just enough already!!!

Atawewe
rsz_atawewe_1-1-e1478511977912
I get that this might seem foreign to you, but bros, try make more effort next time…ditto on this.


Diamond Platnumz
rsz_diamond_platinumz_5-1-e1478512314899
So, I hear Shina Peller, is looking for an apprentice yeah?

DJ Nana
rsz_dj_nana_1-1-e1478512340787
Mam the cape dress is out of fashion and why bring your bedspread onto the red carpet?

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: AFRIMA 2016: Worst Dressed Celebs At The Award Show Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown